KEMUDAHAN APLIKASI DAN KERAGAMAN PRODUK DALAM MEMBENTUK KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN GENERASI MILENIAL BERBELANJA SECARA ONLINE

Awy Apriani Ningrum Simamora, Marlya Fatira

Abstract


This research is about the impact given by the availability of Ease of Use of Applications and Kergasan Products sold online to millennial generation purchasing decisions in online shopping. The data used in this study are primary and secondary data. Data collection techniques are questionnaire and literature study. The method used in this research is descriptive analysis, multiple linear regression with t test, f test, correlation coefficient, and determination coefficient. The results showed that the characteristics of millennials who shop online are consumers of the majority of women, aged 20, and the results of this study also show that ease of application and diversity of online products can positively and strongly influence millennial generation purchasing decisions. online purchasing decisions. The ability to influence is indicated by a figure of 47.5% while the remaining 52.5% is influenced by other variables not included in this study.


Keywords


Application, Online Product , Purchase Decision, Millennial Generation

References


Amir, M. Taufiq. 2005. Dinamika Pemasarani. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Assad, Muhammad. 2017. 7 Kunci Utama Membangun Bisnis. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo

Benson, Robert J. 2007. From Business Strategy to IT Action, Right Decisions for a Bottom Line. New Jersey: Jhon Wiley and Sons, Inc.

Ghozali, Imam. 2009. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Semarang. UNDIP.

Jogiyanto HM. 2008. Sistem Informasi Keperilakuan. Yogyakarta: ANDI.

Kasali, Rhenald. 2001. Segmentasi, Targeting, Positioning, Membidik Pasar Indonesia. Jakarta: Gramedia.

Kotler, Philip dan Gary Armstrong. 2008. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran, Edisi Keduabelas Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi Ketigabelas Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler, Philip. 2005. Manajemen pemasaran, Edisi Kesebelas Jilid 1. Jakarta: Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.

Nugroho, Adi Sulistyo. 2016. E-commerce Teori dan Implementasi. Yogyakarta: Ekuilibria.

Sanusi, Anwar. 2011. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Jakarta Selatan: Salemba Empat.

Sarwono, Jonathan dan Tutty Martadiredja. 2008. E-commerce Kunci Sukses Perdagangan di Internet. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.

Setiadi, Nugroho J. 2015. Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group.

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sumarwan, Ujang. 2011. Perilaku Konsumen Teori dan Penerepannya dalam Pemasaran, Edisi Kedua. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Surahman. 2016. Creative Web Design. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.

Swastika, Putu Agus dan Gusti Lanang Agung Raditya Putra. 2016. Audit Sistem Informasi dan Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Umar, Husein. 2005. Riset Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Widjaja, Bernard T. 2009. Lifestyle Marketing. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Yuswohady. 2012. Cunsumer 3000 Revolusi Konsumen Kelas Menengah Indonesia. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Sumber Skripsi:

Adityo, Benito. 2011. Analisis Pengaruh Kepercayaan, Kemudahan dan Kualitas Informasi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Secara Online di Situs Kaskus. Fakultas Ekonomi, Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro Semarang.

http://eprints.undip.ac.id/29819/1/Skripsi006.pdf, diakses pada tanggal 28 Juli 2018.

Efrilia, Soraya. 2016. Pengaruh Kemudahan E-Commerce Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Medan: Universitas Sumatera Utara.

http://repository.usu.ac.id/handle/123456789/59989, diakses pada tanggal 27 Juli 2018.

Nurrahmanto, Agus Prasetyo. 2015. Pengaruh Kemudahan Penggunaan, Kenikmatan Berbelanja, Pengalaman Berbelanja dan Kepercayaan Konsumen Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen di Situs Jual Beli Online Bukalapak.com. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.

http://eprints.undip.ac.id/45651/1/14_Nurrahmanto.pdf, diakases pada tanggal 25 Juli 2018.

Setianingsih, Nur Fajar. 2016. Pengaruh Presepsi Harga, Keragaman Produk, dan Suasana Toko Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi, Yogyakarta: Universitas Negeri Yogakarta.

http://eprints.uny.ac.id/29880/1/NurfajarSetianingsih_13808145003.pdf, diakses pada tanggal 27 Juli 2018.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31959/jm.v8i2.395

DOI (Klik disini untuk file PDF): https://doi.org/10.31959/jm.v8i2.395.g252

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
This Journal Maneksi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.